The evenings practice
Format for the evenings practice
- Ringing the bell of mindfulness, settle in to the present moment
- Weather report and introductions, check in how our mind, heart and bodies are doing.
- Guided meditation (focus of attention for the silent meditation, can be breathing or body scan)
- Silent sitting
- Reading from Buddhist or mindfulness teaching.
- Practice of mindful speaking and listening, in sharing our experiences about the meditation.
- Guided compassion meditation, loving-kindness.
- Generosity practice
- Dedicate the merit of the practice and end of the evening.