Ham meditation group
Monday 07 December 2020
20:00 to 21:15
We have looked carefully at how we can adapt to the new guidelines from 5 of November.
We are pleased to let you know that meditation is able to carry on, as our classes come under education and supporting mental well-being, teaching calming meditation technics.
We have now changed the dead-line for booking to 12 am, and if less than 6 people book the class, we can unfortunately not have the class, due to financial reasons. If we cancel a class, we will reimburse you.
Use this link to book the meditation classes. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ham-meditation-group-tickets-119740337573
We apricate that we all need be extra careful and we have done a comprehensive risk assessment and have covid-19 security arrangements in place, minimize any risk of spreading the virus.
- We have limited the number of participants to 12 people.
- We have provided hand sanitizers and mandatory face shields.
- We will also measure your temperature.
- Richards School activities are finished at 6 pm, so the hall is empty for two hours before we arrive.
And of course, please do not come to the classes if you are feeling unwell or anybody in your household is feeling unwell.
Please let us know if you become ill within 48 hours of attending the class.
When: Every Monday meditation starts at 8 - 9.15 pm
Doors open at 7.50 pm.
Cost: Donation £ 5 are welcome to cover our costs (the donation is given at the same time as booking, no cash please)
Where: St Richards school hall, Ashburnham Rd, Richmond TW10 7NL.
To get here: Take the 371 bus from Kingston or Richmond, bus stop Mariner Gardens
New people are very welcome. There is no need to have meditated before.
COVID-19 safety arrangements
- At the heart of the Buddhist teaching is do no harm. An important part of our practice this autumn will be to keep each other safe, and we have therefore set up the following arrangement.
- When you arrive at the meditation please be mindful of the physical distancing and that some people may want more space than others. Coming indoors we will provide you with hand sanitizer and mandatory face shields. It would be appreciated if you would go directly to your socially distanced seat.
- Please do not come to the meditation if you have any COVID -19 symptoms or feel unwell or if anybody in your household is unwell.
- And if you become unwell within 48 hours afterward the meditation please let us know.
By booking the meditation you will confirm that you have accepted our COVID-19 security arrangements.
May all living beings be safe
May all living beings be well and free from suffering
May all living beings live with ease
|Donation of £ 5 are welcome to cover our running costs